Tag Archives: 6m-ge
The engine has now been fully rebuilt and assembled (all gaskets done). Minus accessories, most hoses and connections to everything (fuel, power, water, transmission and exhaust). This is where we started. This is where we are now.
Got new 5MGE cam shaft housings sent from the states. After cleaning them up with oven cleaner and degreaser they are now 90% clean. My previous ones and the cams in them had been deeply scored by grit and could … Continue reading
Getting ready to finish reassembling the head. Checking the cam housing fitment. Painted and cleaned parts in the backyard. Rocker arms marinating in kerosene.
I installed the engine head. Using ARP head studs and nuts.